Yaoure, Côte d’Ivoire
- Large Birimian greenstone gold deposit in central Côte d’Ivoire.
- 6.3 million ounces of resources (0.8 million Indicated, 5.5 million Inferred) with significant upside potential
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) delivered in Q1 2014 confirmed strong financial returns: 32% IRR and US$688 million NPV at US$1,250 gold price and 8% discount rate
- PEA reported potential for large scale production over a long mine life: average annual production of 325,000oz per annum over a 12 year life of mine
- Optimisation work is underway to significantly reduce the upfront capital requirement and further improve the project economics
Basis for Technical Disclosure
An updated technical report for Yaoure following the delivery of the PEA will be uploaded to this website within 45 days of 12 March 2014