Yaoure, Côte d’Ivoire
- Large gold deposit in central Côte d’Ivoire.
- 6.3 million ounces of resources (0.8 million Indicated, 5.5 million Inferred) with significant upside potential
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) delivered in Q1 2014 confirmed strong financial returns: 32% IRR and US$688 million NPV at US$1,250 gold price and 8% discount rate
- PEA reported potential for large scale production over a long mine life: average annual production of 325,000oz per annum over a 12 year life of mine
- Optimisation work is underway to significantly reduce the upfront capital requirement and further improve the project economics
Basis for Technical Disclosure
The technical information contained on this webpage, and more generally contained on this website pertaining to Yaoure, is based on the technical report entitled “Preliminary Economic Assessment of the Yaoure Gold Project, Côte d’Ivoire” dated 25 April 2014. A copy of the report can be found in the Related Links section of this page.